Kore Fiber is an aseptically processed pure cortical bone graft processed by MTF. Kore combines exceptional inductivity data with outstanding handling characteristics in both a moldable putty and compressed strip format for surgical precision and preparation ease.
Features & Benefits
This Fiber is Inductive!
Head-to-head testing proves it: Kore Fiber has higher osteoinductivity than commercially available grafts from Medtronic, SeaSpine® , and Zimmer Biomet1
Key properties of Kore Fiber
- Formulation composition: 100% cortical bone fibers
- Kore Fiber’s three-dimensional architecture provides an ideal osteoconductive environment, resulting in easy cell attachment and continued binding throughout the remodeling process1
- Both animal and bench-top studies display Kore’s powerful, dynamic spectrum of osteoinductive growth factors1
- MTF’s proprietary aseptic processing ensures preservation of key biological matrices and vital matrix proteins1
- Available in both Moldable Fiber and Fiber Strip formats