The Operations Associate is primarily responsible for the delivery of outstanding operations support to Kolosis internal and external partners. This key contributor is expected to become a technical expert in all internal company systems and programs while making themselves a resource for driving operational excellence throughout the organization.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant admin/ops/clerical experience
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Kolosis BIO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.